Benefits of a Standing Desk
1. When standing, it can promote the blood circulation of the whole body to be more smooth, make the whole body get more oxygen and energy, and be more energetic.
2 When standing, the energy is more concentrated, it will give you a sense of urgency, and the energy will be more concentrated.
3. When standing, open up the meridians of the whole body, the energy of the whole body flows naturally, making the body healthier.
4. When standing, you can make yourself more awake and think more clearly.
5. When standing, the spine is upright, will not bend the hunchback, maintain a good body shape, maintain a good body shape, and prevent myopia.
6. Let you have more time to rest. I used to sit to work, and after doing it for a long time, I feel numb, and I don’t know that I should rest. When you stand tired, you will feel it and tell yourself that you should Taking a break, this will also improve your efficiency.
Disadvantages of sitting for a long time
Sitting for a long time every day, the calorie intake is greater than the calories consumed, the body fat is easy to accumulate, and the weight will rise.
2. Memory loss
Sitting for a long time, blood circulation slows down, leading to insufficient blood supply to the brain, resulting in mental depression, manifested as physical fatigue, lethargy, and yawning.
3. Lumbar disease
Staying in a sitting position for a long time, the weight of the whole body is pressed on the bottom of the spine, and the shoulders and neck are not moved for a long time, which can easily cause cervical spine stiffness. In severe cases, the spine may even deform and induce arched back and bone hyperplasia.
4. Loss of appetite
Long-term sitting and lack of body movement will weaken gastrointestinal peristalsis and reduce the secretion of digestive juices. Over time, symptoms such as loss of appetite, indigestion, and fullness will appear.